Vice versa

You hate it when someone throwing stupid judgement on you, but it is okay when you throw judgement on someone else? Life is so unfair, right? You should treat people around you, the way you want to be treated. I know I am a nobody and I know I am nothing near perfect. But, I have something that we call as "feelings". So please, stop judging the way I look, the way I feel or anything. I am trying my best to treat people a little bit nicer. I know I am arrogant, selfish and self-absorbed but I'll try my best to change. Don't act like you know the "real" me because I know you don't. I am glad I have certain people that I can count on, even though, they can be a real pain in the ass. Sometimes I wish I was alone but I know I can't. Feeling all alone makes me me feel devastated and that's why I need them. They are more like a sister to me and I hope our friendship will last, even though sometimes we had humongous or gigantic fight over something stupid. I would like you to meet the other half of me:




Yes Nurul Hamizah, she is not my best friend and we got nothing in common. Super annoying, needy, weird, greedy but she truly care about me. Indeed she is super nice. Sometimes I hate her but sometimes I do love her to the moon and back! I know that I can count on her and she can count on me. I know I've been the meanest friend of yours and I am sorry because you are one of the best listener I have. I got a shoulder to lean on when ever I am down. One thing I like about her, wait ha-ha-ha I can't remember anything. She's one of those people that I can call in the middle of the night and vice versa. Whenever I am not in mood, she'll try to cheer me up but trust she did it in a very annoying way. And I know she will never ditch me, never! :) 


Friend in need is a friend indeed!





I don't know why suddenly I miss having them around me. Some people say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. They are not perfect because nobody's perfect but they are perfect enough for me. Maybe I should stop winning and complaining about my life and start appreciate them and cherish all of our memories we had together. We just met last year but we had that special bond that connect us together. Sometimes they might be rude and mean but I know deep down inside, they are decent and nice. I am sorry for all off my wrong doings and sorry for everything. I have to keep them around, cause the know too much about me. Hasta la vista people! Say hello to June 2013 and may Allah ease!


“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 
― Albert Camus

Sincerely,
Dalilah, x