You can count on me

Trial for SPM is finally over but the real deal is on 14 November 2011. Yes bitch! Its coming yeah just wait. So I didn't really know what to say, but I need to blog something. Oh yeah I got an A- for my English, yes only an A- so what? I'm cool liddat, and my teacher said my essay was good and intresting but there is too many spelling mistakes. For example, like= lik, relationship= relatioshit, happened= happend, siblings= siblig. Typical me. Oh well and people made mistakes, but me? I keep on repeating the same mistakes all over and over and over and over and over again. I should learn from all the mistakes that I've done. There is too many things going through my mind every single day and I need to stop cuddling on my bed all day long. Ergh make up your mind, enough is enough. Face the reality, SPM is coming to haunt you down. Okay talk to you later, Assalamualaikum and good night, evening, morning or afternoon people :). Stay classy but not too trashy.






Sincerely,
Dalilah x