Foster The People

Slightly addicted ;)




Okay but now I wanna talk about this girl who used to be my best friend since 2008, 2009, 2010 and early 2011. But she started to ignore and I was like, what did I do? :') Then someone told me that, she hate me now because she thought that my best friend is my boyfriend. And I was like omgggg, girl stop it! Don't be mad at me, he's just my best friend. You can take him if you want, I don't really care. Please it hurt me when I knew that you hated me so much :'). He already told you that, I'm just he's best friend, there's nothing wrong to have an opposite sex best friend right? You talked about me in front of others and told them how much you hated me. Come on, stop spreading the rumours.




P/s: And I know that you'll be reading this, so please stop. We've been so close since in form 2 but now you ignore me like I'm no one to you but its okay baby :'). So I'll be fine, I'm not gonna cry anymore *emotional*




Sincerely,

Dalilah x