Friday




So, here it goes, this is our song :). Totally hooked up with this song. But you've changed, you wasn't there when I cried, you wasn't there when I need an advice, you wasn't there when I need you the most. You gave me so many things to be remembered. You noticed the scars on my forehead that I've been trying to hide from everyone else, you noticed that my mom call me 'ila', you noticed how I never drink anything after a meal, you noticed that I've changed, you noticed whenever I changed my earrings, you noticed that I love to make squeaky voice whenever I saw something cute and adorable, like a cats, kids etc :). You're like the other half of me and you are like my almost-brother. But yeah I need to accept the fact that people changed and I guess so do you.

As long as you need me, I promise that I'll be there for you and I hope you'll do the same thing *grins. Blergh but he continued to treat me like a kid and a huge jack-ass. And hope to see you tomorrow :p. Yes I know we just met like four hours ago, but I don't care! I love you 'till death best-boy-friend-forever. Opssy *bestfriend*. I hope you can read this :). Or else, I'll show this tomorrow. What else can I say, I'm so freakin' lifeless, got no boyfriend, got no life, got no one to talk too, who am I kidding I don't care and I'm living my life to the fullest! Okay good night people *hugs*



P/s: Google for Megat Terawis. I really wanna know who is him :'(









Sincerely,

Dalilah x