hello 2011 -.-

okay just got some of text book for next year -___- . and i was like 'errr ahhh takot' . but we just got this text book : biology , physics , chemistry , literature :D . i kindda love the new literature book . after resess i thought i'm ready to go home . but nina and muner refuse to >.< . oh my god memang bosan gila lah kan tdi kat skola . then sudennly i heard aufar yelled at me *as usual

aufar : chot !
me : apa ? *but i don't even know what the hell is 'chot' means
wan : ayu kat mana ?
me : ayu baek tak mcm kaulah XDD , she's in class . eh aku nak baleklah far , boleh ke ? sb pak guard baru tu mcm garang jea . kang nanti dia marah >.<
aufar : kau pegi amek beg kau , g kat guard hensem tu . kau ckp 'aufar izinkan kau balek' :p
me : ahh ye jea kau >.<
wan : balek jea wey , bwt bodo jea . td aku kuar ok jea

then i was like 'yaaay bole balek' . then i asked muner , kest and nina , do they wanna go home with me . they said 'hah bole ke ? kau pegi dlu tengok line clear ke tak , pastu bru aku ikot' . ahh why errr -_______- . at last we just sat on the class while the other studentds was at the library , we talked about ghost and about our genetics and the best part is kelas tiba tiba black out "." . then we go home at 1.15 p.m. >.< . don't blame me, ustazah hamidah yang bagi keluar lambat =.=* . by the way i'm almost going to missed my bus *again , so i ran as fast as i can -,-