Pretty Young Thing


Nuranians :')


When you liked someone you can tell, you can describe your feelings towards that someone. But when you are in loved you can't tell and can't actually describe how you feel about she/he. That is the best thing about love, it made you lose your mind and willing to do anything. But some people can't differentiate between love and lust. When you are in love everything is unspeakable and unspoken. For instance, they gave you butterflies, they made you laughed, or maybe cried and listened to you everyday and night. Oh, I just wish someday I'll feel that way :). Okay maybe jiwang sikit, sorry :'D. No matter how serious life gets, there's always someone that will make me feel and act stupidly in a weird way. This is what I did, when I'm alone. But it is okay to be sad, because I'm human not some kind of alien or something. Oh, sometime I wish my life was a movie and everything will end up perfectly.

Well, long story short, it is been twelve days since I've finished my SPM. So what should I do? Ah I guess I need to learn how to cook or bake. But I've been wasting most of time in front of the laptop, watching 'How I met Your Mother' season 6 and movie marathon all day long alone in my room. Yeah, feel so f*ck-ed up. Oh universe, why do you let me? And then, sometimes I go out with my love ones :). Now I'm out of $$$, I'm so freaking lifeless without money $$$. My mom said I need a job, but where actually I can find a job which is easy and not tiring ha :p? There is no such thing as 'freedom', as long as you are alive there is no freedom k? :) Your future is so far ahead. Yeah it is almost midnight, toodles :').



P/s: I MISS MY NURANIANS LIKE SO FREAKING MUCH asdfghjkl :). WELL WHO DOESN'T, THEY ARE THE BEST CLASSMATE EVER! :D


Sincerely,
Dalilah x