2011 :)


Grandfathers :'D
:-*


I'm seventeen but I didn't look like one. I don't really know how to put on a make-up on my face. When I put on a make-up I'll end up looking like a clown. Oh yes, I'm childish and I can cried easily. I've an electric guitar and acoustic guitar but I didn't know how to use it. I'm not into K-pop or Korean drama. People said that I'm heartless and unfriendly. Really? Yeah, I'm not sure about that but I think I'm matured enough to handle my own emotions and feelings. But my best friend said, I can't do that, he said best friend should share everything together. I may be look shy, but after you know me for a while, BAAM! I'm totally different. I love to spend my holidays at my grandparents' house. I really do enjoy reading and writing bunch of craps. I spent most of my time at home and sometimes at my friends' place. Just hanging out, talking, watching movies and cooking.

I don't have a Blackberry, iPhone, iPad or DSLR. If something happened, it really can pissed me off easily. Currently, I have two best friend, one is a girl and one is a boy. I never even smoke, drinking alcohol or anything that teenagers do. I never wear a shorts, mini-skirts or a short dresses. I didn't barely know places to hang out in Kuala Lumpur, Ampang, Setiawangsa or Damansara. I used to wear braces back in 2009. I'm a nerd and not a beauty queen in high school. My school-mate didn't really know me well. I've a tendency to have an imaginary friends. I've the coolest, prettiest and good-looking cousins. I love kids and cats, they are just the sweetest thing ever. Tell you what, I may not be the coolest but I've the coolest family and friends. Oh yeah, as you know I'm skinny and I'm on my way to gain up my weight. Hoyeah! XD



Current weight: 39.5 kg
Current height: 163 cm


Sincerely,
Dalila x