trying to be normal :|


as I look back on all that's happened . growing up , growing together , changing you , changing me there were times when we dreamed together , when we laughed and cried together . As I look back on those days , I realise how much i truly miss you and how much i truly love you . The past may be gone forever and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow . so , my lifetime friend , it is with all my heart that i send you my love , hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you , for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold . i hope you were doing just fine without me . i've another appoiment with my dentist tomorrow , good night


I LOVE QUOTES
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson