i just don't wanna a be a big fat failure

okay firstly i just got my pendidikan islam examanation paper . okay pendidikan islam for paper 2 i've got 69 -,- , paper 1 not yet and ustazah hamidah said 'awak punya jawi Masyallah , tajwid lagilah KO' . haih -,- stupid dumb dumb , then i just remain silent so that puan hamidah can kept on talking :o . haah never mind i know i'm awful on the tajwid thingy :D *proud -,- . then for bahasa melayu i just got 85% and then puan zaini our chemistry teacher said 'saya bru tanda suku pun dah tenat yg lgi separoh cmne gaknye' . ohmgggggg -,- , please i just wanna keep up my chemistry result because i never failed on this subject . and i'm dying to know all of my result before the school break >,< but i'm not going to tell my mom , for sure --' . and now it's time to go home , while we were walking towards our school's gate me , ayu and nafisa bumped into mya or siti amira :) with her iqbal , they walked slowly *take their own sweet time . then i said

me : mya cuba tengok belakang
mya : ohh uhhh hahahaha
me : tula mya yg kali jgn jln mcm pengantin :p
ayu : mya kau tak nmpk ke budak2 form2 dah buat muke BENGANG kat blkng kau , sb jln pelahan sngt XD