let me tell you something

everyone has someone that they regret having a relationship with. just try not to make the same mistake twice. think twice. eh you know what, i said to my friends that I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND and all of them stared at each other and then laughed at me. blergh why should i lie, believe me :'D. i haven't met mr. right yet, but i have met mr. fake, mr. player and mr. asshole HAHAHAHA :D. life ain't made to come around twice. thats why I gotta get it right. now do you get what i mean? -__- .
...
leaving someone behind means you only want the best for him, even if it means swallowing the sad reality that the best just isn't you. eh btw never say is on our cinema right now, omggg i wanna watch that movie so badly D:. if you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy right? even if it's not with you. just let them happy ALONE. so dude leave me alone. but yeah i do miss how we used to talked and laughed, but things have changed and move on already :).
..
i'm like super tired, i just received all of my results for monthly test. no doubt it suck XD as usual i've got only 3A's. but the best part is i was absent on the first day of the test, so i didn't answer biology, english and bahasa melayu papers' :D. wohoo i'm not stupid, i'm just lazy :s. but when everything around me just getting harder and harder, i always say to myself and i always remind myself i've to be whole lot more stronger and stronger than ever :). when i'm sad, i just sing but then i realize my voice is worse than my problems, lmao. i never stop loving someone, i just learn to live without him :'). you know what my brother is extremly sweet, he was mad at me and then i just prevented myself from talking to him. the next day i knew, he bought me and ice cream just to cheer me up