i live with a physco freak XD

okay i've one big brother and he love to judge the way i look and everything . he always told me to this and that so that i'll looked like -___- . okay okay one day , when i was about to go out with my friends and i wore a hairclips


brother : heish ni apa kat kepale ni ? -.-
me : sepit rambotla , rambot ila dah panjang
brother : ahh tak payah pakai , burok jea mcm perempuan dah ans tengok
me : ila perempuan laa -.-


and sometimes i wore a hairband , a dress and all sorts of girl thingy . but after he judge me , i'll put away my girl stuff and never wears it ever again -__-


brother : ni apa ila mengarut ni ?
me : okay ila tukar baju t-shirt -____-
brother : haa bagos , mcm badot je haa


yeah i can't wear anything that look like a girl . gaaah he thinks i'm a boy . he always wishes for a brother but he just got a woderful sister :D



brother : kan okay pakai mcm biasa2 jea , naseb baek ila tak pakai make-up . kalaw tak , taknak anas mengaku ila adik anas
me : tak minatlah make-up nampk fake jea and tak natural :p
brother : ha ila kan memang NATURALLY HODOH :D
me : yelah anas *dah bosan kene kutok dari kecik -.-



see , he's so annoying , sometimes i wish i can punch him on a face :D . but he is my driver and the best driver ever *almost killed me like 12times , tak termasok ble naek motor -.- . but one of my classmate , aina asked me


aina : eh yang semalam amek kau tu abg kau eh ?
me : ha'ah , kenape wey ?
aina : hensem ah *her face turn red
me : gila eh ? -.- dia dah 20tahun . dah tua dah pastu tade awek sb dia pemalu tahap kritikal
aina : laa yeke ? aku harap nnt abg kau jumpe perempuan yg baek and sesuai dgn dia , mesty sweet jea nnt
me : ahhh pelik ahh -.-