he's weird :o

okay it is about my brother , like seriously i never post anything about him -.- . he was walking behind me and i was talking to him then sudenlly i turned around he's missing -.- . okay aku ckp sorangsorang -___- . then i saw him hiding behind the wall and then i asked him :

me : anas bwt apa tu ? kang ila kne colek td cmne dhla bia kn ila jln sorang
brother : tu hah ada membe ans kat situ *membe skola
me : so ? apa slh
brother : malu ahh , dahla dengan ila pulak tu

then we continued to walked again suddenly his friend was staring at us :o

brother : diorang senyum bukan sb nmpk ans , diorang senyum sb nmpk ila
me : hohoho tula susa kan ada adek yg lawa XD
brother : abesla ila , nnt diaorang mintak nombor ila kat ans
me : alololo takotnye hahaha
brother : tula ans tak suka bwk ila g jumpe kwn ans , nnt mesty jd mcm ni -.-
me : ah sedih ah , okay nnt ila jadi hodoh >.< muahahahahhaha
brother : sorry siket ila dah MEMANG hodoh -___- okay

so basically he's weird and sometimes worst than that . ah i don't care he's my brother :D *winkwink