DALILAH , THE GENIUS KID -_-


okay mid-year term sucks -___-' . BIO 39% , PHYSICS 37% , CHEMISTRY 42% . see how genius i am ? =___= . i bet your result were so much better than mine :) . right ? why i'm so damn fucking genius ? why ? thank god i got an A in my english language and bahasa malaysia :) . ouh how i'm going to face 'parents and teachers day' with my very very EXCELLENT result . ahhh shit , why i'm so so so damn fu*king lazy to study eh ? someone please help me with my STUPID LAZY DISORDER -_____-' . arggh this is life eh ? haa i never thought that i'm a JACKASS . life is though so no more fooling around , please lala :) , no more shop-ing >.< , no more outing , no more everything . HAHAHAHAHA cakap je lebih , buat tak pon ;p . why i can't stop this disease , waarghh . one day i will complete my revenge :) , just wait and see *there is nothing to do with this post okay :)